Take a journey into the unknown, Web 1.0, 2.0,3.0,??? Excite, Enjoy, Innovate

"To allow fear to be in control of one's life, is to limit oneself and all around you. Connect with your children, with your learners. Understand them, understand their worlds and grow with them, not against them".




Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, 8 December 2012

Drive Brilliant Hyundai Road Trip Leg Eight - Bairnsdale to Aspendale (Home)

Leaving Mallacoota we all headed off to Aspendale with our quick pit stop in Bairnsdale to break the trip up a little, as still quite a bit of driving ahead.

As I felt like my road crew had become like family, we had bonded so strongly on the trip, I thought it would be nice to introduce everyone to my family in Bairnsdale.

We had quite an easy drive to Bairnsdale although you do need to watch out for some incredibly windy roads with hair pin bends and road works.  Fortunately the i30 Premium handles the road so easily it made our drive much easier and safer.

We arrived in Bairnsdale stopping at my parents business which they have had for over 50 years and my father at 80 years of age and my mother at 76 years of age are still working full time.

For me it was great to see the folks and wonderful to introduce my road crew to them.  Eligiusz (Alex has known them for years but had never seen the new shop and SquEEKs and Mia had never met them nor seen the shop.

The business is saddlery and travel goods so my road crew ended up doing a little shopping given the family discount they were all offered.  We all had a good chat and my folks were intrigued by the whole competition, the trip and most importantly the i30 Premium which they both fell in love with.  We had a quick sit down, had a drink and then had to say good bye so that we could continue our drive and not arrive in Aspendale to late in the evening.

#drivebrilliant 










On the road again from Bairnsdale we saw a massive bird sculpture at Gumbuya Park which is in North Tynong near Pakenham.  We could not resist the opportunity to make a quick stop and take some photos of this huge bird.



From Gumbuya Park it was the final leg home to Aspendale after dropping off the road crew at their respective homes.

None of us could believe our trip was over, it went so fast and we managed to fit in a great deal of sight seeing and activities.

We all said goodbye and on the trip back we decided that we will all do another road trip together and try and catch up as often as possible and engage in other activities together.

The best of friends we had all become, with a strong bond.  One that will last a lifetime and none of us will ever forget the wonderful road trip we had been fortunate enough to take thanks to Hyundai.

So that is the end folks, I arrived back in Aspendale and whilst it was great to see my children and my dogs (who went crazy when they saw me), I was already missing my road crew.

The Hyundai i30 Premium had provided us with a comfortable ride on our road trip and I have to admit I was reluctant to give it back.  All us have decided that when we are looking for a new car it will be a Hyundai we look at first.  Yes, that is how sensational the cars are and the experience of the i30 Premium has given us the confidence that all the Hyundai models would be well worth considering.

So it is farwell from the road crew, Jacinta Gascoigne, Eligiusz Gomularz, Mia Obrien and SquEEKs.

We hope you have enjoyed watching our travels and adventures and someday will make a similar trip, it is certainly worth every moment.

Remember Drive Brilliant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

my web-site :: http://hypejunction.com