Take a journey into the unknown, Web 1.0, 2.0,3.0,??? Excite, Enjoy, Innovate

"To allow fear to be in control of one's life, is to limit oneself and all around you. Connect with your children, with your learners. Understand them, understand their worlds and grow with them, not against them".




Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, 10 October 2010

Rose in Spring

Rose, you are still tending to the rose you planted here in my garden.  I am forever thankful.  It has never blossomed like this before.  Sweet, sweet Rose, thank you for continuing to care for the rose bush and for letting me know you are still very much with us all.  I will never leave you behind.  Your rose bush will follow me until my journey on this plain ends.  I will take cuttings and pass on to others who loved you as you loved them, so they too may marvel at your beauty on this plain for all eternity.

No comments: