Take a journey into the unknown, Web 1.0, 2.0,3.0,??? Excite, Enjoy, Innovate

"To allow fear to be in control of one's life, is to limit oneself and all around you. Connect with your children, with your learners. Understand them, understand their worlds and grow with them, not against them".




Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, 10 October 2010

NING - Bait and Switch

What a shame about Ning.  I had so many different networks on Ning that I created and worked within, providing myself and others with a wonderful network and learning environment.  Shame about the old bait and switch tactic used.  Sucked me in and then all of a sudden I had to pay to keep going, after all the time and effort put in.  Something we all need to be cautious of as if one uses such a tactic, I am sure others will follow.

Sorry Ning, you were a good friend but I am not about to pay for something that I can create and use elsewhere for free and actually be in control of.

No comments: