Take a journey into the unknown, Web 1.0, 2.0,3.0,??? Excite, Enjoy, Innovate

"To allow fear to be in control of one's life, is to limit oneself and all around you. Connect with your children, with your learners. Understand them, understand their worlds and grow with them, not against them".




Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, 27 September 2010

'L' words and 'The Thinking Place'

It is amazing what one can come across, learning through online conversations, that at the time, you think have gone off track when in fact that very conversation takes you into a whole new world of learning.

I began with a facebook post that said Live, Love, Laugh........a dear friend responded with Look, like, levitate.  So this turned into a little word game and I guess my competitive and curious nature, took me off into cyberspace to find tricky 'L' words.

What can I say I ended up responding with....labiomancy, lacis, lagotic.......never heard of them before:)

So what began as a statement, became a whole new learning experience and a great new site 'The Thinking Place' Bookmarked for the future......

No comments: