Take a journey into the unknown, Web 1.0, 2.0,3.0,??? Excite, Enjoy, Innovate

"To allow fear to be in control of one's life, is to limit oneself and all around you. Connect with your children, with your learners. Understand them, understand their worlds and grow with them, not against them".




Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, 20 September 2010

A personal note - Rose Lamrock Living On In My Heart Forever

Hi Debonairs
It's with a heavy heart that I inform you that fellow Debonair and old friend Rose Lamrock, partner of Jon Halliday (FAD Gallery) tragically passed away on Thursday morning 16/9.
She will be sadly missed by all who know her. 
On behalf of the Debonairs I pass on our love and sincere condolences to Jon

"I wish Heaven had a phone
so I could hear your voice again
I thought about you yesterday
and days before that too
I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name,
All I have are memories 
and a picture in a frame
Your memory is a keepsake,
from which I'll never part
God has you in his arms
I have you in my heart!"

Rest in Peace Rose...you'll be sadly missed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how are you?

Awesome post, just want to say thanks for the share

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly delighted to discover this. great job!