Take a journey into the unknown, Web 1.0, 2.0,3.0,??? Excite, Enjoy, Innovate

"To allow fear to be in control of one's life, is to limit oneself and all around you. Connect with your children, with your learners. Understand them, understand their worlds and grow with them, not against them".




Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Jacinta Gascoigne A Threat In The Race To The Whitehouse:)

Wow, I have always believed and advocated social networking tools and related technologies, in all forms BUT I had no idea that they were quite this powerful.
www.News3Online.com A joke, it says, and one that I can tell you I did not begin, over the moon however to see my name in so many places and to have it used to show the power of the internet in this networked world in which we live. Jacinta Gascoigne

No comments: