Take a journey into the unknown, Web 1.0, 2.0,3.0,??? Excite, Enjoy, Innovate

"To allow fear to be in control of one's life, is to limit oneself and all around you. Connect with your children, with your learners. Understand them, understand their worlds and grow with them, not against them".




Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, 17 March 2008

An exploration - Puss and Ethan - Interactions b/w Child and Robotic Cat

Puss left for an adventure a week ago. He moved from Melbourne where he lived quietly, in an apartment, to Orange NSW. I have missed puss, we all have and today I received this photo of Puss with a new friend Ethan and it took all the bad things from my mind and tossed them out the window. Puss and Ethan are meant to be. The picture says it all. Please stay tuned for updates as we will soon see video and more pics - enjoy the experience with me of watching as Ethan and Puss become closer and they learn from each other. Puss we love you - be good to Ethan - we will come visit real soon:)

9 comments:

Anne Paterson said...

You can see Ethan is absolutely taken by puss? Is puss a real cat? If he is a robotic cat as suggested the look in Ethans eye tells me that it wont be long before Puss is taken apart to see how he works!!!

alexanderhayes said...

Lol......I never thought Ethan would interact the way he has but he still looks at the cat with wonderment and cant work out whether to pat it or pull it's whiskers ! :)

Jacinta Gascoigne said...

Neat to see such innocence, curiosity and wonderment in ones eyes. A new journey for Ethan and Puss, one that has no set path, a journey of discovery teaching us all as we go.

Puss and Ethan - Magic

Learning said...

I love the look in Ethan's eyes - of total focus, engagement and fascination all rolled into one.

Celular said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

crap

Jacinta Gascoigne said...

Wow I have to leave a comment, how could I not. It is always the anonymous that leave 'interesting comments', obviously this 'anonymous' also has a limited vocabulary and nothing to back up their claim....Oh well, nice that 'anonymous' took the time to leave a comment......:) At least it made me laugh:))))

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

willson said...

Interesting… I might try some of this on my blog, too. It’s quite interesting how you sometimes stop being innovative and just go for an accepted solution without actually trying to improve it… you make a couple of good points.
online marketing