Take a journey into the unknown, Web 1.0, 2.0,3.0,??? Excite, Enjoy, Innovate

"To allow fear to be in control of one's life, is to limit oneself and all around you. Connect with your children, with your learners. Understand them, understand their worlds and grow with them, not against them".




Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, 23 February 2008

The Twitosphere

Jacinta has gained a listing in the Australian Twitosphere Facts Stakes - I think that is a good thing???? I had not been on the net a great deal of late, and when checking my twitter profile, I discovered a messaged leading me to a blog where I had been listed as a Top 5er in the Twitter or Twitt Listings. Twitter Facts, is where I am noted but more importantly, I am impressed with the entire article and blog and would recommend it to those both new and familiar with Twitter. Jacinta http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

No comments: